Friday, December 24, 2021

PSG-Done

It happened again, I fell off the face of the internet.  Life, work, and whatnot.  Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program.

I actually finished the my PSG-1 clone, the PSG-None(because there are no actual PSG-1 parts on it), back in April.  I took the pictures, and then left them to stare at me from my desktop for the next 8 months.  To recap, this is an Apex CETME C kit and barrel on an RTG G3 receiver flat bent on the 3D printed jig I designed, PSG-1 style reinforcement rails made by me, with 3D printed PSG-1 style furniture designed and 3D printed by me.  This is a low dollar build and I've had good results with cheap optics before, so the scope is a $35 CV Life from Amazon with a 3D Printed TPU eye bellows.  I also converted a G3 UB training bolt to use with the DAG blue plastic training ammo(see details a few posts ago).  Without wasting any more words here's how it turned out(clamp on bi-pod just for pictures):







Years ago, I 3D printed a costume prop PSG-1 for a friend.  It wasn't overly accurate, but at the time I didn't really know any better.  Just for kicks here's a picture of the original print I did along with my actual rifle.





No comments:

Post a Comment